- Managed Services (0)
- Desktop Computers (3)
- Laptops - Tablets (18)
- Monitors - Computer (27)
- Audio Visual - TV (22)
- Printers (14)
- Networking (44)
- Software (13)
- Storage (45)
- UPS (7)
- Accessories (45)
- Surveillance CCTV (42)
- Clearance (0)
Please contact CNC before requesting Remote Support
A managed antivirus solution is provided by CNC Corporate IT Services. We take care of installing the software on computers and other devices, and will then manage the solution. CNC will also ensure that scanners are up-to-date and scans are scheduled for a convenient time, thus protecting computers. The best way to think of these solutions is that they are specifically provided by our company to look after your computers and protect them from viruses.
Benefits of managed antivirus solutions
Companies that choose to integrate a managed antivirus solution generally see five main benefits.
- All systems will have the same level of security – With a managed service, CNC Corporate IT Services will make sure to install software on all your systems. This means that there should be the same program installed on your systems, and that the antivirus will be updated to ensure that systems are protected from new security threats that come along.
- It is easier to manage – Managing your antivirus solution can be a tough task, especially in larger companies where different solutions may need to be employed. By working with CNC Corporate IT Services, your antivirus solutions are managed by tech experts. This is a great solution for business owners who aren’t too familiar with technology, or an overworked IT department.
- The solutions can be low-cost – CNC Corporate IT Services antivirus solutions are offered as a monthly package, where companies pay per device. For some companies, this solution is more affordable per device than a non-managed solution.
- Management is continual – With unmanaged solutions, many users turn the antivirus protection off because it can slow their computer down or because they believe their usage habits are not compromising security. Managed antivirus solutions usually can’t be uninstalled or turned off, meaning your systems are continually protected.
- Your systems are truly protected – Regardless of how secure your systems are and the steps you take to ensure that malware doesn’t get through, the chances are you will eventually be infected. When you are, it may be tricky to actually completely remove the virus. CNC staff are trained in how to do this quickly and efficiently and can usually completely remove the virus, ensuring that your systems are truly secure.
If you are looking for a managed antivirus solution, contact us today as we may have a solution that will work with your business.